Sunday, September 5, 2010

The Come Back

Lately, I've really been finding out the meaning of "no days off". Ever since school has been back in session, I really haven't had time for anything (including blogging). A couple of people have hit me up and let me know I've been slacking, well you guys are right. So I'm back on it. The blog will again become part of my weekly grind. Word!

But let me feel you in on my life as of late. The first week of school was hectic. Junior year of college really started with a bang. I felt ready, but in reality I had not switched back into school mode. My sleeping patterns were off, so I could not fall asleep for the life of me. So no sleep made the week feel much longer than 7 days. It feels as if the weight of the universe was on my shoulders and I began to feel overwhelmed.  Until I went to church and realized that this is what I signed up for. I have worked hard so that all these opportunities can open up for me. Since everything is happening at one time, I have no choice but to accept it. So as the message in church went last week, I can't complain! So I won't complain. I'm going to grind it out.

The second week of school was not bad at all, with this new attitude of mine I feel as if i have no choice but to go hard. Back to the basics!!

Happy is the man that findeth wisdom, and the man that getteth understanding - Proverbs 3:13 (my favorite Bible verse)


you know the motto,


NO DAYS OFF!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment