Thursday, September 23, 2010

Change or Growth

The past couple of days i have been having some talks about change. People have been telling me about how, as they grow older and learn more things, they are seeming to grow apart from people they grew up with. I could not really offer sufficient advice since I can not fully relate to this; because the people in which I hold close are also as driven as me so our growth is happening at the same time. In this video, Jay Z makes an extremely valid point. "People look at you strange, you've changed, like you've worked that hard to stay the same." Change is part of life, and whether we like it or not, we may grow apart from certain people. If the bond is strong enough, the relationship will still remain.

To quote Joe Budden - "I didn't change, I grew some. And if I did change, then I welcome it to come."








And as the motto flows....

No days off!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment