Thursday, September 9, 2010

Chances of a lifetime

If you had the opportunity to make one of your biggest dreams come true, isn't it obvious that you should take it. What if the decision was not that easy?

I have the opportunity to accomplish one of my goals in life right in the palms of my hands, but I am not sure if I will be able to fully give it my all like I would want to. It seems like so many doors are opening for me at the same time and I will have to choose which ones I walk through and which ones I let close. The funny thing is that all of these opportunities are all a priority. Some are obvious ones to walk through, but the difficult thing is which to leave alone?

I never realized that so much stress could come from good things. I'm just confused about what I should do.  I work so hard to get doors to open and I'm rewarded by being able to choose which doors to take, I guess I will just have to break down every opportunity and see which one will be best for me (and the team/ family) in the long run.

Either way it goes, the motto still flows

No days off!

No comments:

Post a Comment