Thursday, December 2, 2010

Simple Conversation

It's funny how a simple conversation can spark so many thoughts. The other day I had a great talk with my newest big homie Alexis Robinson and I realized that I am not alone in some of my views. I learned that the way that I had been measuring myself was not a way to measure improvement. I was focusing too much on what I hadn't done and not enough on what I had done. It's funny how you learn a lot about yourself when talking to someone else. My relationship with Alexis will definitely grow because it seems like every time I talk to her, I either become inspired or learn something about myself.


A couple weeks ago I was involved in a discussion and a lady made a comment about a revolution that needs to take place. It left me thinking, what role would I have in this revolution or would I even be involved. The conclusion I came to is that I would definitely be involved and would gladly be one of the key figures. I am ready to take some steps towards some changes that I would like to see. It's time for me to stop talking so much and start doing things to bring change. Man on a mission, let's get it!


yall know the motto....


No days off....

1 comment:

  1. I definitely agree that it's time to quit talking and start doing. Talk is cheap unless it's backed up by something. Let's get it done!

    ReplyDelete