Saturday, December 11, 2010

My daydreams (some what)

This week's topic was to write about a daydream.


Day Dream

Its funny how I picked the topic
Don’t know what I was thinking, it was bad logic
Most of daydreams is just drifting
Thinking about my future has my mind shifting
Trying to see what steps I should take to better my future
While im remembering my past trying not to make the mistakes I used to
Sitting in class, front row not paying attention
Daydreaming wondering if the teacher knows im not listening
I hear the money calling and I start itching
Sorry for the simple flow, a little substance missing
Now back to the topic at hand, daydreaming
Staring off into space, while my minds streaming
Thinking about the way my people treated and its not even
Only thing in my vision is to get even
A different way
Make moves in a different lane
I was taught the water can put out the fire
So ill splash their flames and take my education higher
Success is the main course im working on the appetizer
Which is this daydream I guess dessert is to get wiser
Everybody got high hopes for me
I wonder if I really ran who would vote me
Trying to keep myself focused, cant choke on em’
Spirit higher than most, so I never smoke on em’
My shortcomings make me who I am
Shout out to everyone who ever spoke on em’
Got tired of the traffic so I went remote on em’
Known to be a man who says what he means
Im sorry I guess this wasn’t much of a daydream



No days off....

No comments:

Post a Comment