Thursday, October 21, 2010

My Mindset

Lately, I've been going through the pressures of life and trying to figure out exactly what it is that I want from it. I have many avenues that I want to enter and many lanes that I want travel. The problem is that all of these things are within my reach. The hard part is choosing which road I want to go down first. So I thought to myself, why not just work towards all of them and which ever comes up first I will roll with that for a while. So I am changing my major to something that will help me in this goal of working with people, sociology with a concentration in family, with hopes of pursuing a Master's in counseling. So I'm on track with goal number one. Goal number two is dropping extremely soon, Liberal Society Clothing..look out for us!

Goal number three is going to be intertwined with goal number two, this is being a businessman. Well, sort of. I figured instead of investing in something else, why not just invest in myself and this brand. Instead of a businessman, I'll just work towards becoming a business and do things the way I want. This is also coming to a reality. "I'm not a businessman, I'm a business man."

My mindset is that of a hustler. Word to my mother for that. "My grandmother's daughter aint raise no sucka!"

I'm motivated and ready to take the world by storm. Not really tying to change the world, just the way you look at it!


As the motto flows....

No days off!

1 comment:

  1. Well I figure if we change the world WHILE in the process of accomplishing our goals, then it's a plus!

    ReplyDelete