Saturday, October 23, 2010

Keeping it 100

I find that when most problems come up, "keeping it 100" is often the best way to resolve the issue.
For those who don't know, "keeping it 100" means basically to be completely honest about everything. Leave nothing in the gray, address the problem and get to the solution. Relationships will be maintained through "keeping it 100". If a "friend" cannot accept the fact that you are being honest with them, then the friendship doesn't really run too deep, and should be re-evaluated (honestly).

One of the things that is "required" in any friendship of mine is that we "keep it 100". I don't need a group full of "yes men", no improvement will be made. Don't be afraid to tell me that my idea is stupid or that my poem is wack. Just keep it 100 proof and we will be good.


With that being said..

No days off!

No comments:

Post a Comment