Sunday, November 28, 2010

Random Rambling/ Update

I sit here at 1:47 am on a Sunday morning lost in a world of thought. Changes will be made in my life, for the better. I know where I want to end up in life and I am currently configuring the steps that will get me there. I realize that there are some things that I want to start doing, that will actually be beneficial to my life. First, I would like to get back in the gym. I need to lead a healthier lifestyle. Second I want to start reading books that do no necessarily pertain to school. 

I have some upcoming projects coming next year so I hope the world is ready for me. 
I am also going to make this blog like a third job so will be here more often, be on the look out for posts.

I often see other blogs and they all seem to have the same things: music ratings and comments and gossip about celebrities. You wont find that too much on here. If I like some music i'll tell yall to check it out. If not, you wont see it mentioned here, no point in my book.

I think I'm done rambling on for now. 


The motto still flows.....

No days off!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment