Monday, August 23, 2010

Farewell Summer, Hello Fall

Summer came and left in a hurry. I enjoyed it thoroughly, even though I could not tell you three big things that I did that would be considered amazing. So let's just say, if you were there then you know how much fun this summer was.  So until next time Summer, be cool, and keep shining!






Today was the official first day of Fall semester. I only had one class so it was not that difficult to get back in the swing of things. Tomorrow, however, I have four classes. (Pray for me). These classes seem a little difficult, but this is what I signed up for, so let's get it! This year I have a lot of pressure on me, and people remind me every chance I get. I am a firm believer in the fact that with enough pressure, anything can become a diamond. I have big shoes to fill, but if no one thought I was up to challenge, I would not be in this position now. This is my time to step up. I'm ready!




Sleepless nights turn into beautiful days if you are working hard enough on the right things!


No days off!

No comments:

Post a Comment