Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Allow Me To Introduce Myself...

First blog and first post so it is only right for me to introduce myself. My mom named me Derrick Bines, but you can call me a lover a good music, entrepreneur, poet, sneakerhead... As you can see my interests are vast. I am the coolest nerd you will ever meet. California born and bred. I haven't been to many places, but that will all change soon. Not only am I trying to change the world, but also the way you look at it. I am currently a junior Philosophy Major at California State University, Fullerton. Interested in law so law school is the next step after graduation.  When it comes to thinking, there are no boxes. 

I am the outgoing shy guy. Goofy but I can be serious when necessary. Many think my generation is lost. I am here to be a counterexample of that. Although this is what you believe, this is not the generation of jerking and bright colored skinny jeans, but the generation of expression. I do not try to fit in, nor do I try to stand out. I am just trying to be the best me. God created me, as well as a will for me so that's what I am trying to fulfill. 

The goal of this blog is to allow others to have a taste of the life I live. From this point, I am constantly on my grind, while continuing to have fun cause you know balance is key. I'm still here with who I started with so my team keeps me grounded. When I win, the team is celebrating with me!

No days off!

3 comments:

  1. You On Big Homie!

    Can't wait to read more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yoooo... great intro.

    Perhaps you can share some of your inspirations. Why are you so driven?

    Charity begins at home... Enlighten us Ma Brutha!

    ReplyDelete