Monday, August 1, 2011

Discipline

"If you notice, most successful people you read about are extremely disciplined in their lifestyle"

This was said to me on Saturday night during a conversation I had with one of my best friends. Out of the entire conversation, this line had me thinking the most. I realized I'm not very disciplined when I don't have to be and I procrastinate on a lot of things. I've decided, for real this time, that this is something I'm going to work on.

Discipline will be my ongoing challenge. I want to be great, I need to start acting like it. Slowly but surely I will improve my habits and become a better me. Hopefully, becoming more disciplined will help me with this lack of motivation that I've been feeling lately.

Just a quick thought as I sit in Starbucks...


No days off!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment